Plug-in step bolt
For safety reasons, there are normally no climbing bolts on the first 3 meters of a climbing path. To facilitate climbing for assembly and maintenance personnel directly from the ground level, we have developed a plug-in step bolt. A receptacle sleeve, which is permanently mounted on the pylon or on the climbing path of a high reinforced concrete foundation and is reminiscent of a commercially available screw in terms of its mounting, serves as a counterpart to the plug-in step bolt. The step bolt can be mounted or removed with a simple turn. Transportation and leaning of ladders on structural parts not intended for climbing is no longer necessary.
Safety - your advantage for sure
- Easy mounting by means of a plug-in system
- Can be mounted and used regardless of weather conditions
- No access for unauthorized persons on ground level
- For company-internal personnel the plug-in step bolts provide safe and rapid access to the existing climbing path
- Ergonomic motion sequence from ground level
- The plug-in step bolts are removed after use and can be stored in compliance with the regulations.
- Optimal economic benefit